Saturday, February 21, 2009

finicky beginnings

I think that I have started 4 blogs that trail off after the first day. Needless to say, I'm quite finicky! However, I hope to change my ways.

There is a restaurant down the street from my appartment that has closed its doors (probably more due to it being a health hazard than the economy), and I have dreams of buying it in order to start a Cupcake Shop! I'm already thinking business plan and all.

My Mom and I have always adored the concept of all things petite, and petite cakes... oh-so-fabulous! We have upheld the tradition of swapping cupcake books, and these little treats arrived in the mail for me as a "because I love you" present. Perfection.

Bake it pretty houses theses wonderful treasures now adorning my kitchen (and thoughts)












I hope that all of your days and dreams deliver peace, love, and cupcakes,
J
oh, and if you are in the Atlanta area ever, you should go "cupcaking" in Virginia Highlands and visit these sweet treats...

No comments:

Post a Comment